2007年2月11日 星期日

Rite of sending off

Today is a special day cos it is the rite of sending off.

We, the catehumens, were officially sent off by the parish community. It signified "close to the end of our catehumen's journey". Now I am looking forward to become an elect on 24th feb sat. Wow, think the experience will be magical and divine. The journey towards baptism as a catholic is a long one. I think I will miss my wednesday rcia class....

I heard tt GOD will put a few tests before your baptism. HE wants to test whether you are faithful and determined to follow JESUS's footsteps towards HIS KINGDOM OF LOVE and ETERNITY. I hope the tests tt GOD will be giving to me will be a simple one. I am praying tt I will have a smooth journey towards my baptism. I hope tt there will be no obstacles tt will hinder my route towards my final baptism journey. Sometimes, I think tt all i have been thru feels like a dream but it is a sweet dream cos so far i have been blessed and in safe hands. I have always been protected by many angels in my life. GOD has always carried me when i am in trouble. I am grateful to HIM.

I just hope tt day will come faster....

沒有留言: