2007年6月13日 星期三

BUSY BUSY for a good cause!




Life has been great and fulfiling after my baptism...I have been so busy with my charity work that i dun have time to update my blog...hmm anyway i dun think i got alot of pple reading it so feel quite redundant to update it..i am busy managing my projectabled's blog : http://projectabled.blogspot.com.
There will be more events in july and aug...i will be busy till end of august --I hope! I think I will be doing endless volunteering....haha all for gd causes..Been given an application form for enrolling as a member of this MEN's support group thingy (VWO). think i will be given responsibilities to run family support group etc...I miss going to SGH for volunteering...I must squeeze some time for my patients. Never thought that my life can be so fulfulling.....GOD has been great and think all these have been part of his PLAN. I never loved charity work before my encounter with HIM....haha I loved my transition and hope I will be better in the future...But think i will not have time to get a Boyfriend ..haha....Hmm...I dun really wanna be a sister...I wanna multiply.....praying hard...



1 則留言:

Francesca Cecilia 提到...

finally! an update ... oei, though not many people read, there are still some who will read your blog lor ... haha

jia you! continue to be guided by the Holy Spirit. =)