2008年7月14日 星期一

my love

These past 3 weeks have been chaotic...i have experienced alot of emotional upheavel...I can be estatic one day and moody and restless the next day. All these emotional breakdowns happened after I met this guy. We went out on a couple of dates and i do enjoy certain parts of his company..but through this guy and our long conversations that i realised my true love.... he is the exact opposite of wat i really want...though we may have similar interests but there are alot of conflict of ideas and how we expect our future to be like.

I was at a crossroad. I am not sure shld i compromise and see how far we can go from here or should i call it a day and just be frens. I do feel apologetic toward this guy. He gave mi alot of attention and i do feel pampered for the 1st time in my life...I feel protected and i can act like a little princess infront of him cos i know he will take care of the rest. BUT deep down in my heart I start to think and even miss the other man of my life ( an old fren) . I feel bad to deceive myself abt my feelings towards this old fren of mine. I need to break out of my silence and face my true love. So before i can get myself a peaceful night of sleep, I must clarify my feelings and thoughts with this old fren of mine.

I declare my love for him last fri 11 jul 2008. I thought he may get a shock but he had expected mi to...and I think we agree tt we had an issue to take care is our religion and ideology. We will see how we can develop from there...i didnt get a definite ans from him yet but i am willing to wait and give it a try

P.S. I love you

沒有留言: